TECHNICAL DESIGNER - EVENT DESIGN & BUILD
ESSEX (COMMUTABLE FROM LONDON)
A great opportunity to join a company specialising in a range of event installations including exhibitions stands, experiential builds and set/stage builds.
This well-established events company create and build bespoke high-quality set, staging and bespoke projects within the events industry. They work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and have produced stage sets, exhibitions stands, pop up structures, branded environments and fashion shows.
With a focus on high-end quality, creativity and innovation, this company has an outstanding industry reputation. With an impressive in-house workshop, and a team of experts across production, creative, logistics and technical they successfully deliver projects to the highest standards.
Now on the lookout for a Technical Designer to join the team within a lively and dynamic office, this is an opportunity to join a creative and innovative environment. You will be responsible for bringing projects to life through your technical drawings incorporating construction methods, CNC and machining.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Producing technical drawings for experiential builds, exhibition stands and much more
* Developing concepts from client briefs
* Understanding of construction methods and materials
* Excellent skillset in CAD 2D
* Researching new CAD technologies as required
* Working to tight deadlines
* Prioritising projects as appropriate
* Working closely with internal teams
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience in technical drawings for event builds and an excellent understanding of materials and fabrication. You will also be a team player with a passion for your work as you will be joining a vibrant and dynamic team.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EXHIBITION
This is your opportunity to support the growth and development of an exciting technical, production company who work across a variety of high profile events!
This organisation work with a variety of very high profile sporting events and festivals, providing all of the technical aspects for the event including lighting, sound, production & AV. They are a dynamic, forward thinking company who are looking for like minded individuals to help them grow and become a bigger and better business.
The company work offer events and exhibition services to an array of clients. Providing end to end solutions they manage all elements of exhibition design and build from standard shell schemes to bespoke, creative and interactive exhibition stands and feature areas. With experienced in house creative and build teams this agency always offers a custom service for the complex projects that they deliver!
The company work with events across the UK and Europe are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing business based in the South Wales
Our client is now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be based at their workshop premises in South Wales - your diary is your own so you can work remotely and be in the office 1 day a week. This role is an integral part of the team and will be predominantly focusing on maintaining key relationships and building on warm clients. The role would suit somebody with huge ambitions and can work well within a team.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key clients
* Contacting warm clients and keeping the updated with services
* Proactively unearthing new business opportunities
* Working strategically to develop the pipeline of newly confirmed business
* Preparing client facing proposals and pitching
* Providing accurate reporting of data
* Working closely with the Director to ensure consistency in operations and service
* Keeping up to date with industry trends, the market and competitors
* At least 3 years experience of sales and business development in the events or power industry
* A proven track record of sales achievements that can be discussed in depth during an interview process
* Must be interested to work within a small and close knit team and be genuinely enthusiastic about growing with a business
* Ambition is key and you must be keen to manage your own success to an extent, commission will be uncapped.
* Must be friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking; personality will be vital within this position given the structure and nature of the business.
* Flexible working hours - working from home
JUNIOR LOGISTICS MANAGER - AGENCY
£COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Want to join a premium events agency and fast track your career working on international events?
This fully integrated agency is known for delivering some of the most creative projects, including experiential, activation, PR, social, digital, events and exhibition projects across the globe. Their fantastic reputation and extensive in house expertise has enabled them to develop an enviable client list across sporting, automotive, energy and retail sectors to name a few.
They are now looking for a Junior Logistics Manager to come on board, giving you the chance to support across the board for clients based within the automotive sector. Events can range from auto show exhibitions, product launches, media presentations or training programmes based throughout the UK and overseas. This is an exciting chance to work for one of the leading creative agencies out there. They offer a supportive, innovative and creative environment, where there will be room to grow and progress your career.
Working across the production, creative and account management teams, no two days will ever be the same - but general responsibilities include;
Supporting across the board, working across multiple projects
Liaising with suppliers
Supporting with logistics of kit, crew and delegates
Liaising with internal event, production and design teams
Production scheduling / planning
Supporting in budget management
Liaising with suppliers and DMC's
Onsite support - global travel
The ideal candidate will have experience within an event agency and have a proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Experience of liaising with teams including creative and production would be ideal but most of all, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about events!
In return this company will give you the opportunity to work within a great, warm-cultured environment with a real teamwork atmosphere where you will feel empowered and be rewarded for your efforts!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
loading more jobs