MANCHESTER / FLEXIBLE
£COMPETITIVE + Benefits
Winning awards, leading the field, amazing cross sector global brands….. on and on it goes. Long story short they are one of the best agencies out there. Working across virtual, hybrid and live events they deliver a wide range of conferences, press launches and experiential projects.
Managing your own team you'll be overseeing delivery for a wide range of clients, looking for any issues, making sure pitches are financially on point, helping the senior members of the team with planning and client facing where needed. The person people turn to for wise words, a calm head and lots previous experience delivering events.
It's a broad role where you can focus on where you see the need.
- Working with and overseeing a team of senior to junior delivery experts
- Overseeing delivery across a wide range of accounts
- Main point of contact for one account
- Working on pitches from a project / finance / delivery viewpoint
- Ensuring correct resourcing across accounts / projects
- Stepping in as the "senior person" with key clients
Candidates must come from an agency background where they will have extensive experience of delivering a wide range of corporate events at a senior level. Team management experience would be beneficial although not essential.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a fantastic creative agency that is going from strength to strength, managing and guiding a dedicated and highly skilled team across a wide range of accounts / projects.
The successful candidate will need to be based in their Manchester office 2 days a week.