We are currently working with a creative, full service events and production agency, who provide exceptional services to a number of high profile clients, delivering live and virtual events such as exhibitions, award dinners and roadshows to name a few on an international scale.
Due to Covid, this company have wasted no time pivoting over to virtual events and have even designed their own bespoke platform and have a purpose built studio in house! They are passionate about design but never lose sight of their clients' strategic communication objectives. Their purpose is to add value and help businesses improve their bottom line.
Due to continued growth of this reputable agency, they are now looking for an Account Support to join their Account Management team where you will be supporting with the development of long-standing client relationships. You will:
- Be the main point of contact for queries specific to the accounts that you are supporting on
- Assist in building/nurturing strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist in the successful delivery of solutions in line with customer needs/ requirements - adhering to agreed budgets / profit margins
- Help to identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts
- Collaborate with sales teams to maximise growth opportunities
- Assist with the development and creation of budgets and estimates for studio based projects
- Support on-site with customer speaker training and act as a client liaison
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency environment - although other backgrounds will be considered. You will have fantastic verbal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be working in a fully supportive team with all the necessary training and skills provided.
In hand you will have the opportunity to work for a full service agency who deliver truly exceptional events across the globe!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.