This privately owned agency work with some of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, delivering a broad range of events including sales conferences, awards dinners, corporate hospitality, gala dinners, global meetings, management conferences, product launches and exhibitions. With a worldwide client base they are going from strength to strength successfully delivering an outstanding service for their clients and with their great culture and quirky team - it's a great company to be a part of!
Due to increased business and continued growth they are now looking to expand their team. As an Account Manager, you will work across the mix of predominantly pharma clients, delivering events end to end as follows:
* Brief taking and client meetings
* Proposal research and writing
* Venue finding and attending site visits
* Securing contracts with venues and suppliers
* Managing full logistics including travel and accommodation booking
* Sending out joining instructions and managing delegate attendance and rooming lists
* Managing 3rd party suppliers and DMCs
* Attending events on-site as the lead Project Manager
* Responsible for budgets and final reconciliation
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background and must have experience of delivering some pharmaceutical events ideally within an agency with up to date training on the ABPI and other country's healthcare compliance. If you are working on a mix of different clients, or have delivered pharma events in a previous role we will also consider your application - most important is the desire to work on multiple projects end to end as well as a real hands on approach.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, exhibitions and conferences. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: MBP18371