This is an exceptional opportunity for an Account Manager to join a forward thinking team within a well-established organisation.
With creativity at the heart of everything they do, this leading agency is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, account management, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to helping their clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content within the healthcare sector.
This agency over all of the tools to support their ever expanding clients in achieving their business goals. Working alongside the Production team, you with have ownership of key clients and accounts, with strategic support from the Account Director.
Due to growth, they are looking to expand their existing client services team by recruiting an Account Manager to come on board and work within a supportive and collaborative team. Your duties will include:
- Management of day-to-day client communications
- Delivering all projects on time and within budget
- Understanding project requirements and client's goals
- Development of budgets, reconciliations, and invoices for allocated accounts
- Working to set timelines
- Allocating appropriate resources across projects
- Creating accurate and detailed briefs for production teams
- Ensuring all quality-checks are performed before client delivery
- Attend and lead client meetings
- Constantly expand knowledge on relevant guidelines and industry standards
- Supporting with the growth of new business proposals when required
- Mentoring/line-managing junior team members
Candidates must have proven experience working in a Medical Communications agency, ideally delivering projects for either marketing or medical education. The successful candidate will also have fantastic client services skills and strong attention to detail. Experience mentoring junior team member will be advantageous as well as a full understanding of ABPI compliance and guidelines.
This is a great opportunity to join this excellent organisation, working in a fast paced environment for a number of well - established clients.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.