ACCOUNT MANAGER/SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity to join an independent health communications agency working across a range of impressive projects and clients!
The company pride themselves in working with some of the best clients in the industry and have a well-established team to provide everything you need when it comes to delivering bespoke, medical communication programmes. With a can do approach, this company has been running successfully for over 20 years now and are renowned for turning big ideas into inspiring and engaging projects. The team consist of in-house Medical Writers, Account Managers, Creative teams and scientific specialists who work across medical or strategic advisory boards, brand awareness or medical workshops.
With lots of new and exciting concepts being put into place with this agency, there has never been a better time to join!
Due to ongoing success, they are now looking to grow their team by appointing an Account Manager. Senior AM to work and manage a variety of medical related projects, ensuring that their objectives are understood and the projects are delivered on time.
- Managing a number of accounts across the business simultaneously
- Developing relationships and advising on additional projects that meet client's needs
- Working with editorial colleagues to prepare proposals and ensure that appropriate data is available to understand and deliver the project
- Overseeing planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they stay within scope and on budget
- Leading on specific projects
- Liaising with clients to communicate timelines and updates for projects
- Managing the logistical and contractual needs for client-sponsored meetings
- Co-ordinating and managing a range of third-party suppliers, including designers/artists, translators and hotels
- Providing financial management across accounts
Candidates will ideally have a proven background of account management, ideally gained from working within a medical communications agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. Strong knowledge and experience working within the pharmaceutical and healthcare field is a must as is the ability to work closely with internal teams and external suppliers. Line management experience is ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join this fantastic agency and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.