Partnering with global brands & agencies this company pride themselves on their ability to slot in seamlessly with client teams to guide & advise on best event solutions from a technical production standpoint.
The culture is outstanding, with particular focus on teamwork, development and support.
Due to continued success they are looking for a Broadcast Video Technician to join their growing team. They are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of streaming software VMix & someone who can use creative suites for video editing.
* Set up VMix systems
* Understand and configure the system to various platforms
* Configure and operate the software for virtual streaming events
* Work across multiple projects and studios
* Operate the system live for virtual events
* Filming and editing a variety of projects
* Skilled at working with a range of camera equipment
* Skilled with a variety of post-production programs, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro
* Editing images
Candidates must have knowledge and proven experience of vMix ideally coupled with a strong knowledge of streaming for virtual events. Exposure to managing multiple studios and projects would be advantageous as would an experience of streaming to various platforms.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who take time to understand their client's requirements and deliver flawless events whether face to face, virtually or a mixture of both!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.