With an innovative and creative approach this specialist event supplier is one of the best in the business and is renowned for delivering high-performance festival bars and event solutions to a portfolio of some of the most impressive outdoor events across the country. With projects spanning from the Isle of Wight to Scotland they deliver a service which is second to none, encompassing full end to end delivery, production management of pop up venues and activations and technology services.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and support in the growth and development of existing and new clients!
They are now looking for a confident Business Development Manager to focus on sales growth, brand partnerships and account management. A broad role responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Directors on new business strategy
- Managing both existing and new client relationships and developing these
- Developing and maintaining brand partner relationships
- Working with client's sponsors - either directly or via agents
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- Proactively identifying, calling and meeting prospective clients
- Tailoring solutions in line with client requirements - Creating proposals including full costings
- Pitching for business
- Overseeing efficient handovers with delivery teams
- Keeping up to date with market trends
- Working in with a commercial focus and maximising profitability
- Working closely with the Directors to oversee all elements of the stock management process
- Onsite management when required
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager ideally with a background from within the event supply or outdoor festival / experiential events sector. Candidates must have a proven background in creating proposals and pitching for business and have significant client facing skills. Any previous experience of account management and / or managing partnership relationships would be an added benefit, as would exposure to working within the F&B sector, specifically with alcohol brands. Strong commercial skills are essential and any previously exposure to stock management would be an added benefit.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting. Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!