Senior level with hybrid working - A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join the Senior Management Team of a renowned events venue in the heart of London.
Playing host to an eclectic portfolio of large-scale events, this 12,500 capacity venue has seen some of the most incredible global music artists and sporting legends walk their halls for over 60 years! Whilst live music and entertainment events make up a huge part of their calendar, this dynamic venue also holds conference, exhibition and private events and everything else in between. Their skilled team ensure that every touch point is delivered to exceptional standards. With some truly exciting expansion plans in the pipeline for 2024 and beyond, there has never been a better time to join this ambitious team in catapulting the venue to even higher heights.
Their continued growth means that they are now looking for an experienced Commercial & Marketing Director to join their Senior Management Team in driving all commercial sales activity across the venue. Responsibilities will be broad and include:
- Developing and implementing the overarching commercial sales strategy
- Maximising venue ticket sales via oversight of an internal sales team
- Encouraging revenue opportunities for non-arena event days
- Overseeing venue events calendar and forecasting revenue opportunity
- Implementing income campaigns to maximise sales across premium lounges etc.
- Driving relationships with key partners and sponsors
- Collaborating with all departments within the venue
- Working at Senior Management level
- Deputising for the General Manager where required
We are seeking a senior level individual with proven experience in managing a sales strategy from within a large scale event venue environment. Candidates must be target driven, have excellent stakeholder relationship skills and understand a broad range of event types and how pricing strategies etc. will differ across varying audiences.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Ref: LKS11319