CONFERENCE PRODUCER - ASSOCIATION
FLEXIBLE - CARDIFF, WEST MIDLANDS, EDINBURGH
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a leading national association?
This leading association have been operating for more than 100 years. With over 16,000 members spanning the globe, they operate out of numerous branches across the UK, as well as Canada and Hong Kong. They pride themselves in providing unparalleled expertise and knowledge, through their membership, research and market-leading events programme.
Delivering a large portfolio of events per year, including conferences, awards and exhibitions for up to 400 attendees, they are now looking for an experience Conference Producer to come on board to develop and deliver their nationwide events.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Identify trending topics through research and discussion with teams and boards
- Design & develop a programme of seminars, conferences and other events
- Sourcing high quality speakers
- Plan and deliver short events and member benefit activities
- Work with external supplier to secure venues, delegate support and other logistical arrangements
- Developing and implementing event marketing strategies
- Ensure that budget targets are met and monitor income and expenditure
Candidates should have similar conference production experience gained from working within a conference organiser, training provider, association or similar event experience. The role also calls for a client facing individual who has strong research, writing and event logistics skills.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across experiential, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.