CREATIVE DESIGNER - EVENTS AGENCY
£25,000 - £35,000
We are seeking a Creative Graphic Designer to join one of our leading events agencies within their growing creative department!
With a solid foundation and an unrivalled reputation in the market this agency are now at an exciting point in their development! With services including full event management and production, venue sourcing and full logistics they produce a range of events across sectors including pharmaceutical, technology and automotive to name a few. From conferences and award ceremonies through to product launches, investigator meetings and webinars they work with some of the world's leading brands!
Offering an excellent working environment and the chance to develop your career, becoming part of this world renowned agency will enable you to work within a talented team who are dedicated to delivering spectacular events time and time again!
Reporting to the Creative Director within the Creative Department, you will be a key team member in helping the agency provide world class design and creative thinking for their clients' events.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working under the direction of the Creative Director to respond to initial event ideas
* Actively participating in brainstorms and developing creative responses for events and pitches
* Producing pitch documents in collaboration with the different departments
* Providing 2D graphic design for event identities and related event collateral
* Artworking existing designs and making them ready for production
* Supporting the company marketing team to design and artwork marketing materials
* Working to strict project timelines and producing quality work within budget
We are looking for a strong Designer with a bias in 2D work and a creative flair. Ideally you will have worked within an events agency or similar industry in a creative department and have excellent communication skills to be able to build internal stakeholder realtionhisp! Candidates must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite incl. Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint and have excellent organisational skills as well as design expertise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning events agency at an exciting time of their growth.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.