Do you have experience creating and posting live event content across digital platforms and looking to work with an amazing team?
Our client is an international, award-winning supplier to high profile events, advertising, television and worldwide concert tours! They work with some of the worlds largest, most exciting clients, supplying high end special effects to a wide range of events!
As a business they manufacture and sourcing cutting-edge equipment and are perfectly placed to deliver systems and show-stopping displays around the world.
Due to ongoing business wins and growth, they are now seeking a Digital Content Creator, to join this dynamic team - as Digital Event Creator, you will be responsible for capturing, editing and managing the companies image and video content, photographing and videoing their products for the website, posting frequently across social media channels all whilst working closely with the wider team. It is also key that you have a creative mind and are able to contribute to creative meetings.
Key duties will include:
- Capturing, editing and managing all of their image and video content
- Coming up with creative ideas and content social platofrms
- Producing company show reels and round-up videos
- Managing your own schedule
- Liaising with stakeholders ensuring content is captured
- Working with Adobe software (Lightroom, Photoshop, illustrator)
- Working collaboratively with the wider team
- Understanding website management software (ideally Wix)
- Experience managing content for social platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
The ideal candidate will be confident and have a passion for recording content - you must be organised and have the ability to work on the above platforms/systems.
In return you will get the opportunity to join a boutique agency and work on some of the world's largest one-off memorable live events
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting
Vacancy Reference: MBP11496