This well-established events company have been in business for over 25 years now and pride themselves in delivering exceptions events across the UK.
This agency are now looking for an Events Account Manager to come on board and take the lead in the creation and delivery of a wide range of projects for their expansive client base. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Account and client management
* Taking and interpreting briefs
* Coming up with creative ideas and converting these into unique proposals
* Pitching for business
* Working closely with clients and advising on elements including engagement
* Supporting with content for events and advising on production and creative elements
* End to end event management of a broad range of events (hybrid, virtual and live)
* Logistics including delegate management and communication
* Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers
* Supporting with content creation including scripting and briefing in design and video
* Ensuring deliverables and timescales are adhered to and communicated to the client
* Budget management and reconciliation
* Onsite management
The ideal candidate will have experience working within events and the ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be able to come up with creative and unique concepts for events. Candidates must have a proven background in transferring creative ideas into workable proposals and being able to make this come to life in front of clients. End to end management of a range of events (virtual and live) is essential and ideally candidates will have had experience of supporting with content and briefing in design and video. A strong knowledge of London venues would also be an added benefit!
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and be a part of a growing and successful business, working on a broad range of events for fantastic clients!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MBP18658