3 days home working available - Your chance to join a leading event organiser and take your event management career to the next level!
Established over 175 years ago, this successful event organiser are renowned in their industry for organising and delivering award winning exhibitions, conferences and awards which are attended by up to 40,000 per event! With a busy portfolio of events across the year, they operate within a thriving market and are part of an ambitious global events, data and information group.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As an Event Manager, you will be responsible for planning and producing exhibitions, awards and conferences from brief to execution. A broad role, responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating internal and external resource for successful delivery of events
- Help build plans of future new events and strategy
- Research the viability of event topics and features
- Collaborate the content team to create draft program agendas and add additional event features.
- Leading and supporting the planning and execution of multiple events from briefing to design to delivery.
- Manage events from initial planning through to execution and reconciliation, working closely with the events operations team
- Budgeting, time tracking, and reconciliation
- Support the Head of Events to manage the event strategies, budgets and P&L
The ideal candidate would have similar experience gained from working within an conference/ exhibitions environment and have a proven background of managing their own events from brief through to delivery.
In return this agency is giving you the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Vacancy reference: MM18756