EVENT MANAGER - EVENTS & INCENTIVES AGENCY
|Job Title:||EVENT MANAGER - EVENTS & INCENTIVES AGENCY|
|Salary:||BONUS + BENS|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2016 17:02|
£NEG + BONUS + BENS
Love delivering conferences and incentives for some high end clients? This Event Manager role is one NOT to be missed!
This fantastic company is an industry leader, having been consistently growing its services, client base and reputation for over 20 years and now employing close to 500 people. They offer a wide range of services including event management, business and group travel, venue finding and delegate registration across a broad client base with a heavy leaning towards professional services.
Events can range from a VIP meeting in London for 50 delegates, to a high end incentive for 300 or a partner conference for 500 plus across the globe! There is now a very prestigious Event Manager vacancy available within the team…..
Due to some exciting new business wins, we now have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join their lovely offices in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Reporting directly into the Events Director and working closely with events team
* Researching venues and destinations for a wide range of events
* Working closely with clients to understand the event objectives and put together a proposed itinerary / solution
* Attending site visits with clients
* Managing budgets and ensuring events are profitable at all times
* Working closely with internal departments including group travel and registration teams
* Updating delegate attendance and managing complex accommodation bookings
* Leading events on-site to ensure smooth delivery
* On-going account management and stakeholder management
* Mentoring junior team members
The Event Manager who will succeed in this role will ideally be working currently in an events agency, having delivered complex logistics for events including conferences and incentives. Overseas events experience is highly desirable as is a focused approach to career development.. There is a huge scope for progression within the department that is on the brink of huge growth plans! To join this fun loving team as an Events Manager apply today to find out more
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's