Join this fantastic group of venues who deliver truly exceptional and creative events for an impressive portfolio of clients!
This leading charity has a solid and well-founded history. Having its own prestigious grade II listed venues, these spaces are the go-to for a variety of large scale, creative events including product launches, conferences, gala dinners, seasonal parties and weddings.
Offering a consultative service, they strive for high standards and excellence at all times for every client. Priding themselves on having truly versatile and impressive spaces and catering for a broad client base there has never been a better time to join this leading company!
An exciting opportunity has come about to join the team as an Event Operations Manager and your duties will include:
- Taking the lead on the delivery of large scale and complex events
- Collating all required H&S and event specific documentation
- Leading on the booking of additional services and staffing
- Attending site visits and operational meetings with clients
- Creating event documentation such as event and floor plans
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Ensuring that all their needs are met
- Responsibility of Operations Co-ordinators
- Training and development of direct reports
- Overseeing build and break down of events
- Adhering to current Health & Safety legislation
The ideal candidate will have proven events operations experience, preferably from within a venue. You will have experience in dealing with event organisers, members of the public and contractors as well as line management of direct and indirect reports. This role requires excellent customer service experience as well as the ability to solve problems and work on own initiative.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Ref: LL11482