4 days home working available, with 1 day per week in office - A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company, who are looking to grow their events team!
As a leading independent UK professional services consultancy, this organisation act as a trusted partner for a wide range of clients. Now employing over 1,000 people across eight offices, they ensure the highest levels of trust, integrity and quality when it comes to their service. They pride themselves on their personal and tailored approach that has driven success and has led to a high level of client retention. The team play an important role in the success of the business and are continuing to grow.
The internal events team are a pivotal part in the delivery of industry related events on behalf of the company and these include conferences, webinars and virtual roundtables.
They are now looking for an Event Operations Lead to join the team and deliver a comprehensive portfolio of events across multiple areas of the business. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the events team to manage the successful organisation of a range of events
- Oversight of the annual events programme to enable resource planning
- Managing all logistics and registration process
- To facilitate kick-off calls for all events
- Liaising with other departments
- Managing event budgets
- Overseeing events on-site where necessary.
- Work with collaboratively with the wider marketing team to ensure events are aligned with the wider marketing activities and plans.
- Communicating with internal clients
- Following up process post event
- Liaising with suppliers
- Troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Post event evaluation
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an events related role, delivering events as part of a team (preferably with some virtual exposure). You will be a highly organised, self-starter who is able to work with colleagues at all levels. In hand you will be joining a fantastic company who value their team members and have some exciting growth plans in place.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MM18703