1 day home working available - Your chance to join an iconic London venue in a fantastic position, working within the operations department and making a real impact in the business!
This iconic London based venue is the go to for a variety of large scale events including conferences, awards ceremonies, exhibitions and private parties and continues to be one of the most sought-after creative event spaces in Europe! The multi-purpose venue offers a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business and works with a broad range of impressive clients.
With a number of exciting developments currently taking place and an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Operations Manager to help deliver a breadth of compelling experiences for up to 5,000 attendees.
This is a broad role that includes:
- Overseeing the concurrent planning for a portfolio of events
- Working in partnership with our clients from point of handover from sales team through to post-event debrief.
- Providing consultation and advice throughout the planning process.
- Advising clients on the venue's operational and logistical policies to ensure the successful and safe running of their event.
- Scheduling and chairing operations meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborating with service partners and preferred suppliers.
- Internal stakeholder management to ensure venue operations, facilities, and service partners are aligned with the event calendar.
- Collating and reviewing client event documentation - build schedules, security briefs, cleaning schedules, risk assessments, layout CAD plans etc.
- Booking and briefing the Duty Operations staff on event outline, client schedules, suppliers and other key venue and event-specific details.
- Working in partnership with Finance Team to ensure all post-event commercials are successfully closed off and reconciled.
- Ensure that client feedback is obtained after every event.
The ideal candidate will have previous operations experience gained from working in a large scale venue or alternatively relevant large scale event industry operations experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Event Operations Manager who has experience in end to end operational management, as well as being extremely client facing.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits, including an impressive bonus package, retail discounts and free event tickets, as well as the chance to be a pivotal part of an internationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MM18535