With an incredible market reputation, global offices and strengths across exhibitions, live events and congresses this agency are really on the up! Offering a range of solutions including full custom build and design of exhibition stands through to graphics and full feature areas they are known for their creativity and exceptional delivery. As an established supplier to dozens of events already they are also a preferred supplier for one of the largest exhibition venues in the UK as well as working internationally.
This company are now looking for an Event Producer to join their team where you will manage client accounts and relationships as well as overseeing event delivery in order to deliver and exceed client expectations.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for;
* Interpreting and working with client briefs with a clear understanding of objectives
* Contributing to creative and commercial proposals
* Working closely internal senior members of the team to monitor deliverables
* Maintaining excellent Exhibitor relationships
* Client management and relationship building
* Overseeing the narrative, messaging, look and feel of an event throughout
* Liaising with suppliers and sourcing equipment as necessary
* Facilitate the delivery of virtual event strategies where required
* Management of pre-production scheduling, resourcing, timelines, running orders
* Liaising with venues and specialist departments to ensure all H&S and logistical requirements are met
* Budget management
To be considered for this role, you will have sound knowledge of a wide range of event management including exhibition management.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.