Hybrid working: 3 days a week from London office - Your chance to take on a pivotal role for this collaborative and forward-thinking agency!
This global, independent, creatively driven full service experience marketing agency are a market leader across B2B event project delivery. Partnering with the world’s top brands across sectors including tech, logistics, and IT they have an enviable client base. With internal teams including digital, production and creative their collaborative UK based team are consistently pushing boundaries to provide global solutions to their clients across hybrid and virtual projects.
This agency have a fantastic reputation for delivering award winning large-scale events for global clients. Events range from large scale expo style events, tradeshows and exhibitions through to promotional road shows, experiential events, conferences, launch events and everything in-between.
Due to continued growth there is now an opportunity for an experienced Producer to join the team and work across a broad range of events. You will work with a key client account delivering a broad live event portfolio that can range from B2B corporate events, to sports sponsorship and brand activation installations. Working closely with internal teams spanning multiple disciplines responsibilities will include:
• Delivering high quality and engaging live events
• Managing live productions including large-scale conferences, exhibitions and expo’s, keynote auditorium productions, awards ceremonies and sports activations
• Having oversight of strategic content and technical delivery
• Working from creative proposals that bring fresh and innovative ideas to content and engagement
• Working closely with internal teams and external suppliers
• Ensuring delivery across the board including the management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
• Ensuring that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects
• Developing junior team members
• Budget management
• Onsite management
Candidates must have a proven background of working as a Senior Event Project Manager or Producer within a live event, production or communication agency and be confident managing the full process from taking and interpreting briefs through to full delivery and financial reconciliation, ideally up to £1m. Candidates must have strong client facing skills and a creative flair coupled with the ability to work closely with internal teams to create meaningful events in a collaborative environment. Experience in managing live productions, such as large-scale conferences, exhibitions and expo’s, keynote auditorium productions, and awards ceremonies would be preferred and any experience of working on sports activations / fan zones would be an added benefit.
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, passionate and highly committed team where you will get to work across a range of truly creative and engaging events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy ref: LGK11504