An incredible opportunity to join this global events agency, and work across a range of sectors and events!
Recognised as one of the leading agencies, this design, events and communications company offer a list of services in house including logistics, creative and production! Having always had virtual capabilities they have now developed this offering further having a number of their own in-house studios to produce both virtual and hybrid events! By being so well established in the market, they have developed long lasting relationships with a range of fantastic clients.
Due to increasing enquires coming in, both from new and existing clients they are now looking for an experienced Producer to come on board and help deliver a range of virtual and hybrid events!
Joining part of an established and experienced team you will be involved right from the start of projects with responsibilities including:
- Taking and interpreting client briefs with a clear understanding of objectives
- Inputting into creative proposals that bring fresh ideas to content and engagement
- Ensuring that deliverables accurately reflect the strategic intent of a project
- Overseeing the narrative, messaging, look and feel of an event throughout
- Managing client relationships and communication
- Overseeing all elements of delivery and working closely with internal teams
- Management of pre-production scheduling, resourcing, timelines, running orders etc.
- Holding budget responsibility through to reconciliation
- Facilitating onsite management and the delivery of virtual events
- Leading and motivating a team
Candidates must have a proven background of working as an Event Producer within a live event, production or communication agency and be confident managing the full process from taking and interpreting briefs through to full delivery. Candidates must have a strong background of creating engaging content and advising on the messaging for events - this is key! We are also looking for candidate with experience working with clients within the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector. Experience of running virtual events would be an advantage but is not essential as training can be given. More importantly is that candidates have a strong understanding of engagement and messaging with events!
You will be joining a first class agency and in return, you will be given the opportunity to excel in your career and offered a brilliant range of benefits.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.