£35,000 PRO RATA
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation, taking the lead on the delivery of their events!
For over 65 years, this organisation has been the place for emerging creative talent to hone their craft, find their voice and engage directly with the vibrant UK screen industries. With a student following from every corner of the globe, this school has always been a cultural hub where fresh voices, experiences, and perspectives rub shoulders with tradition and history.
Their events programme is a series of industry and alumni-focused events, connecting to the surrounding filmmaking community, showcasing programmes and opportunities in London and beyond, and celebrating their extensive alumni achievements.
Now looking for an Event Producer to come on board, duties will include:
- Be the Lead Producer on a range of event projects
- Setting objectives and making decisions
- Lead on event concepts and ideation
- Collaborate with colleagues including board members to implement an events programme
- Lead the design process of creative solutions for live events
- Motivate and lead others to devise and deliver original ideas
- Review and edit event proposals from other team members
- Be responsible for the financial management of projects and project reporting
- Research venues, suppliers, and contractors, negotiating prices and hire.
- Manage all pre-event planning, including liaising with guest speakers, internal and external vendors,
- suppliers, and crew and prepare draft collateral if required.
- Produce detailed plans for events
- Be responsible for the coordination of suppliers and event logistics
- Ensure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed
- Oversee all production and technical aspects
- Onsite management
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the film industry or hold a strong desire to. You will have proven exposure to managing events from start to finish, overseeing every element. In hand you will be delivering such truly creative and exceptional events for a fantastic organisation.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!