Leeds with WFH opportunities - A fantastic opportunity to join a growing event agency and work across a range of exciting events!
This event agency are fast becoming one of the leading names in the industry! With key focus on creating close knit client relationships through the delivery of exceptional events, they have established a brilliant client base.
Working across various sectors including FMCG, manufacturing and retail, events can vary from product launches and incentives through to conferences, brand activations and large scale exhibitions both across the UK and internationally.
Due to their on-going success and busy events calendar they are now seeking an Event Project Manager to join their passionate and committed team. A broad role responsibilities will include:
* Delivering exciting events end to end
* Planning logistics for events including booking crew & staff
* Liaising with external suppliers including AV, staffing, furniture etc.
* Communicating effectively with both internal and external teams
* Regularly updating clients with progress and project reports
* Completing H&S, including risk assessments for all events
* Budget management
* Managing events onsite up and down the UK
The ideal candidate must be experienced in the end to end management of a range of events, ideally gained from working for an events, exhibition or experiential agency. Candidates must be client facing and have the ability to work across multiple projects concurrently. Any exposure work working on experiential events including brand activations and roadshows would be an added benefit.
In return for your commitment, you will become part of remarkable team who are committed in going above and beyond to ensure they hit the brief time and time again!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting