Remote role - with the ability to access London - Your opportunity to take your career to the next level and join this forward thinking and progressive company!
With a well-established history and a client base spanning multiple sectors this agency need no introduction! With services including events management, event presentation design, graphics and film they are renowned for their exceptional delivery. Be it a standalone service or full delivery of an engaging conference with first class content and production their clients return to them again and again.
Working an almost equal mix of live, virtual and hybrid events and with ambitious growth plans and a huge volume of work coming in both from new and existing clients there has never been a better time to come on board!
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an experienced Event Project manager to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Event Directors
- Managing and delivering high quality and engaging hybrid, live and virtual events
- Working on creative proposals and sourcing venues
- Ensuring delivery across the board including the management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
- Utilising creativity to enhance events
- Managing and communicating timelines
- Supporting with content for virtual events
- Working closely with internal teams (including presentation and film) and external suppliers
- Managing multiple events and clients concurrently
- Budget management
- Onsite management / facilitation of virtual / hybrid events
Candidates must have a proven background of delivering events (including conferences) ideally from within a live event, production or communication agency, although other backgrounds will be considered. Candidates must have a flair for creativity and ideally exposure to writing engaging proposals as well as a proven background of working with internal teams and external suppliers.
Currently a remote based role candidates must have a good home set up with solid broadband capacity and ideally the ability to access London.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LGK18649