EVENT SALES EXECUTIVE - VENUE
£COMPETITIVE + BONUS
A fantastic opportunity for an Event Sales Executive to join a prestigious, large-scale sporting venue, promoting and selling their many event spaces and suites.
With respected venues all over the UK, this organisation play host to a number of sporting events as well as conferences, meetings, award ceremonies and parties. Renowned for delivering exceptional customer experiences, this venue has a large capacity and are now looking to grow their conference and events team with an Event Sales Executive.
Dealing with incoming booking and nurturing existing client relationships, your duties will include:
* Responding to a high volume of incoming event enquiries
* Identifying opportunities to maximise sales
* Proactively selling event packages and offers
* Liaising and assisting with other internal divisions
* Managing key account relationships
* Creating event proposals
* Conducting venue site visits with clients
* Using a sales system to record and amend customer data
* Producing weekly sales reports
* Continuing support on site for events when necessary
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be well organised.
Strong attention to detail and a tenacious attitude will also be key for this role.
You will have experience of working within a sales environment preferably from a similar venue/hotel background. You will also have the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise work load.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.