Hybrid working - London / Hertfordshire - Your chance to join this leading agency and develop a fantastic career!
A leading brand activation agency who are experts in all areas of experiential events, this agency work with an impressive portfolio of household name brands! They deliver a broad portfolio of brand engagement projects for target audiences at home, in-store, out of home or online.
Supporting a team at one of their key FMCG clients offices, this role will support the delivery of seasonal activations, experiential events and pop-ups, product sampling campaigns, and product launches across the UK.
From receiving the initial brief from client partners, you'll be managing the pre-planning, scheduling, costing and onsite delivery of a range of events as part of a team. You will maintain client communication throughout, communicating timescales, updates and progress reports.
Duties will include but aren’t limited to:
• Client relationship and account management
• Managing internal teams for proposal responses, pitches and submissions
• Understanding client brand objectives and delivery targets
• Working as part of a team for event project delivery, overseeing internal department input, working to set client SLA's and profit margins.
• Responsibility for producing project delivery schedules
• Supplier and venue liaison
• Conducting site visits
• Budget forecasting and project costing, management and reconciliation of project budgets
• Attending larger events onsite
The ideal candidate will be working in a client facing relationship management role either within an events agency or FMCG client in-house. You will thrive when working to targets and will have a demonstrable experience of account growth.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn’t quite what you’re looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LK11233