Hybrid - 3 days in the London office / 2 from home - Your chance to take on a pivotal role for this collaborative and forward thinking agency!
This global, independent, creatively driven full service experience marketing agency are a market leader across B2B event project delivery. Partnering with the world top brands across sectors including tech and IT they have an enviable client base and continue to grow through the development of existing accounts and new business. With internal teams including digital, production and creative their collaborative UK based team are consistently pushing boundaries to provide global solutions to their clients across hybrid and virtual projects.
A premium player in the events market, this agency have a fantastic reputation for delivering award winning large-scale events for global clients. Events range from large scale expo style events through to promotional road shows, experiential events, conferences, launch events, exhibitions and everything in-between.
Due to continued growth there is now an opportunity for an Executive Producer to take a pivotal role in translating clients objectives and messaging into truly engaging events. Working closely with internal teams responsibilities include:
• Taking the lead on the companies largest projects and all integrated production within the business
• Having oversight of strategic content and technical delivery
• Developing creative proposals that bring fresh and innovative ideas to content and engagement
• Managing and aligning appropriate resource across projects
• Encouraging the inclusion of new technologies to enhance engagement
• Client management
• Working closely with internal teams and external suppliers
• Taking overall responsibility for delivery across the board including the management of project timelines
• Ensure that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects
• Developing junior team members
• Budget management
• Onsite management / facilitation of virtual events
Candidates must have a proven background of working at a senior level within a live event, production or communication agency with extensive experience of leading large project teams across multiple disciplines. Extensive experience in all elements of live event production is key as is significant experience of managing large, complex projects, with budgets in excess of £1m. Candidates must have strong client facing skills and a creative flair coupled with the ability to work closely with internal teams to create meaningful content programmes in a collaborative environment.
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, passionate and highly committed team where you will get to work across a range of truly creative and engaging events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy ref: LGK11109