Hybrid role - London / Berkshire
A leading brand activation agency who are experts in all areas of experiential events, this agency work with an impressive portfolio of household name brands! They deliver a broad portfolio of brand engagement projects for target audiences at home, in-store, out of home or online.
Taking the lead on one of their key FMCG clients, this role will manage the strategic client relationship to promote the agencies services for the delivery of seasonal activations, experiential events and pop-ups, product sampling campaigns and product launches across the UK.
You will work with the client to strategize key messaging and brand delivery objectives within the event portfolio. From receiving the initial brief, you'll be overseeing delivery as the face of the agency for the client. You will oversee event project managers and maintain client communication throughout.
Duties will include but aren’t limited to:
• Client relationship and account management
• Account growth via cross-selling and upselling of agency services.
• Working to and exceeding revenue growth targets
• Managing internal teams for proposal responses, pitches and submissions
• Understanding client brand objectives and delivery targets
• Acting as the face of the agency for project delivery, overseeing internal delivery teams, managing SLA's and profit margins
• Responsibility and oversight of project delivery schedules
• Budget forecasting, management and reconciliation of project and portfolio budgets
• Attending larger events onsite
The ideal candidate will be working in a client facing relationship management role either within an events agency or FMCG client in-house. You will thrive when working to targets and will have a demonstrable experience of account growth.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn’t quite what you’re looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LK11232