An unmissable opportunity to join this leading agency at an exciting point in their development!
This agency have won a host of awards and have an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative and creative events and communication projects. Based in the North West they offer fully integrated services including event management, production, video, design and digital for a range of clients across the finance, insurance, FMCG, travel, retail and construction sectors to name a few. Offering full event management services they deliver a diverse range of events including large-scale conferences, brand activations, creative award shows, meetings, roadshows and experiential experiences.
Working with some of the best known names and with relationships that span decades they are now at an exciting point in their development.
With an ambitious and committed team there has never been a better time to join this leading agency at a pivotal time in their development!
This creative agency are now looking for a Head of Events to lead a key division within the business, producing and overseeing a wide range of live experiences for their blue chip client base. Providing high level day to day leadership and management of a team this is a broad role and will include:
* Resource planning and coordination of projects across the team
* Implementing systems and procedures to ensure flawless and streamlined delivery across every project
* Ensuring that each project is delivered to maximum profitability levels and opportunities for upselling and cross selling are identified
* Being the key point of contact for accounts and developing and strengthening relationships with these including identifying opportunities for growth
* Working with new business and account management teams to input into creative concepts for proposals
* Pitching for business
* Overseeing delivering including leading on larger events
* Working closely with internal teams including creative, design and technical
* Developing "top level" relationships with key suppliers
* Commercial management including ensuring profit margins of projects
* Onsite management
* Line management and development of a team
The preferred candidate will ideally have a proven background of managing and delivering events (including conferences) gained from working at a senior level within an events, creative or production agency. Candidates must be experienced in contributing ideas to events concepts and pitching for business as well as taking the lead on larger projects. Candidates must be client facing and commercially aware and have strengths in developing relationships. A strong understanding of production and creative (design and digital) would be preferred. Candidates must also have a solid and proven background of managing and developing teams as experience of direct line management is essential.
In return they offer a generous base salary + benefits, but above all the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will be empowered to use your experience and make a big difference in a premium agency.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.