This leading Audio-Visual Hire, Live Events and Staging Company have been trading for over 18 years, operating both nationally and internationally. They offer permanent audio-visual solutions from concept through to install and sign off, as well as equipment hire and full technical event production solutions.
This business has a glowing reputation in the industry and a track record of delivering great results. They go the extra mile to ensure their services and solutions are competitive and efficient, that customers and employees are happy, and that the planet is a greener and better place to be! This is all demonstrated by the fact a huge percentage of their client base is repeat business and referrals!
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries, and fantastic career opportunities - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
This Project Manager role would be suited to a well-rounded, technical sales individual that has past experience in client and project management, ideally with a strong interest and knowledge of modern Audio-Visual systems, manufacturers and an existing contact base.
The main responsibilities include:
- Dealing directly with clients and being a central point of contact
- Carry out site surveys and prepare survey reports, quotes and receive orders.
- Assessing the client's requirement and designing a solution in line with design principles and quality standards
- Specifying AV equipment and preparing sales quotations and/or tender documentation (technically and commercially)
- Project management of installation teams in connection with the Installation Manager
- Training and general liaison with clients, appointed representatives and contractors, etc.
- Preparation and management of all project related records and drawings incl. RAMS and internally required documentation
- Carry out customer site visits on a customer retention programme
- Occasionally provide phone and on-site technical support to clients
- Where required assist with preparation of equipment prior to despatch for installation
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of AV, including sound, lighting, video, projection, IT, etc. You will have relevant hands-on experience of installing permanent AV solutions and dealing with clients at all levels.
In return, you will get the chance to join an excellent company and be a part of a team that produces award-winning projects, as well as the opportunity to excel in your career in a business that has fantastic opportunities for talented professionals.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential, and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting for.
Vacancy reference: MM11162