This creative agency is one of the leading brand experience agencies in the UK who deliver a host of projects including live events, brand activations, internal communications, experiential marketing and employee engagement to name but a few! With continued success and development across their broad portfolio of clients covering sectors within the retail, automotive, legal and technology sectors this agency is going from strength to strength! There is so much opportunity with this agency to be creative and take charge of some truly inspiring projects.
With business flourishing they are now looking for an experienced Junior Event Producer to join their growing team and support creative project delivery across a wide range of events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison
- Putting together inspiring and different proposals in support of Senior Producers
- Leading small projects from concept to completion
- Supporting larger project delivery
- Brainstorming content and messaging for events
- Briefing in internal production and AV teams where required
- Working with external suppliers and venues
- Managing client relationships on a project basis
- Fully managing budgets through to reconciliation of own projects
- On-site management and/or support
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background and have a range of experience within large-scale creative event production. You will have supported the delivery of large scale projects and know how to get the very best value for your clients. With the expertise to fully understand a client's brief and help turn it into something spectacular you will also be adept at being client facing and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!