MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS / EVENTS
An exciting opportunity for a Medical Writer to join this leading agency!
This boutique, independent medical communications agency are known for their long established relationships with clients and expert delivery across a broad range of therapy areas. With services including publication planning, HCP development, scientific writing, event, symposia and congress management and internal communications to name a few they are committed to delivering strategically focused and innovative medical education programmes.
With excellent staff retention and a flexible and supportive culture there has never been a better time to come on board!
They are now looking to appoint a talented Medical Writer to join their existing team. They are interested in speaking with junior level Medical Writers through to those more experienced,
Working closely with Account Managers and Directors, this role will vary at different but will broadly involve:
* Liaising with clients
* Delivering projects within the briefed scope and timelines
* Working across multiple projects simultaneously
* Liaising with speakers and the AM team to manage slide development
* Developing agendas alongside AM team and the client including contributing creative ideas
* Producing a range of written materials for varied audiences
* Working closely with internal teams
* Referencing slides and materials
* Overseeing the quality checking of materials
Candidates must have experience working within a Medical Writer role, ideally from a medical communications agency environment. Candidates should be educated to degree level with a PhD/MSc and/or BSc in science and experience managing Veeva would be an added benefit. Expert communication skills are essential.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work in a truly flexible agency.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.