Join this collaborative medical comms agency and take your medical writing career to the next level
This independently owned agency delivers medical communications campaigns with science at the heart of everything they do. Working across a range of large pharmaceutical clients through to medical device companies and biotech start ups; they deliver everything from pre-clinical trial stage to post launch. Clients are mainly Europe and US based and projects can range from technical manuscripts to ad boards and symposia; abstract management and internal comms pieces.
Due to continued growth and development they are now looking for an experienced Medical Writer to come on board and join their passionate team. Writing a range of high-quality communications items responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the brief in relation to the client and/or product objectives
- Contributing creative ideas to projects
- Objectively evaluating scientific literature and data
- Working closely with internal teams
- Producing a range of written communications for varied target audiences across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Ensuring communication and educational messages are relevant for the intended audience
- Distilling complex science into clear, well-structured and meaningful communications
- Delivering projects to the brief, scope and timelines required
- Working across multiple projects
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
- Recording project milestones in the project log
Candidates must have proven experience working as a Medical Writer gained ideally from working within medial communications, although other backgrounds will be considered. Expert communication skills are essential and ideally candidates will have had experience of distilling complex scientific information for a variety of audiences. Candidates should be educated to degree level with a PhD/MSc and/or BSc in science.
Experience of writing peer-reviewed publications would be an added benefit. The successful candidate will be part of a team producing a range of high-quality communication items in accordance with the needs of the client.
They are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who will embrace their ethos of delivering scientific excellence through collegiate working, open communication and building trusted partnerships with their clients.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, and make a real difference to the business!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.