Hybrid working: London / home - Your chance to join this leading sports and lifestyle agency in work across a range of projects for one of their large motorsport accounts!
Working with a range of clients across multiple sectors they pride themselves on building innovative, ground breaking campaigns and activations as well as brand experiences and digital communications for both B2B and B2C brands. Renowned for their world-class delivery and refreshing approach to projects they have a solid base of long standing clients who they work closely with to activate campaigns across multiple markets and channels. With in-house teams including creative and design they create truly engaging and unique projects for their global client base.
Due to a continued increase in business they are now looking for an Senior Account Executive to join one of their biggest global sponsorship accounts within the motorsport sector. Supporting across a variety of deliverables including ticketing, brand experience and guest management this is a broad role with responsibilities including:
- Supporting on event management and campaigns across the clients Motorsport activation
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of the sponsorship, partnerships & contractual assets
- Managing project deliverables & timelines and communicating these to stakeholders
- Managing and updating project documentations, including updating project budgets
- Supporting across areas including ticketing and guest communications
- Supporting on content and social media projects
- Working closely with the creative studio to develop comms tools, campaign artwork & sponsorship assets and ensuring these meet corporate brand guidelines
- Onsite management when required
Candidates must have a proven background of working in the sponsorship or account management space, coupled with experience of working with B2B and B2C brands. Experience of working across deliverables including ticketing, brand management and guest management would be preferred.
Candidates must have exceptional client management experience coupled with the ability to manage multiple project and tasks concurrently. Any experience of working within the motorsport industry would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role.
Candidates must be open to international travel as you will be required to support onsite with events.
In return this fabulous agency can offer you a brilliant client base, exciting projects and a great collaborative team culture!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LGK18418