Your chance to take on a pivotal and senior role with this leading, fully integrated, international communications agency!
This growing PR agency is a leader in public affairs and strategic communications. Part of a wider global advertising and marketing company, they have expertise across many areas including corporate, creative, government advisory and health to name a few. With a number of international offices they work with a huge range of high profile clients delivering global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
Their dedicated health team in London focus mainly on communication and public affairs programmes for both EU and global clients. Working throughout the globe they cover a broad range of work across strategic consultancy and message development, corporate communications, media relations and training, digital and social media, integrated and creative campaigns and disease awareness as well as patient engagement and education.
With a commitment to developing their staff as well as additional benefits including profit share, flexible working, pension and private healthcare there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Due to continued growth and success, their busy health team in London are now looking to grow their team with the addition of an experienced AD / SAD to take the lead on accounts and campaigns. A broad role responsibilities include:
* Providing leadership and strategic advice on major complex client accounts
* Leading on new business including leading on proposals and pitches
* Directing major accounts and projects
* Developing strategies that address client objectives
* Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
* Leading the marketing drive - setting up events and promoting products
* Leading on integrated communications and PR offers
* Stakeholder engagement and management
* Line management development of a team
* Ensuring procedures and policies across the team and encouraging good working practices
* Financial management including overseeing accurate budgetary and project tracking
Candidates must have a background in global communications, ideally with expertise in media relations and creative campaigning. Experience would be preferred from a fully integrated PR agency and any ideally candidates should have exposure to working across the pharmaceutical and health sector, supporting teams who are drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material as well as managing stakeholder relationships for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas. Experience of leading teams to deliver complex multi-market communications campaigns is essential. Candidates must have strong commercial acumen and exceptional client facing skills.
In return for your commitment you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, and take your career to the next level!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting