Our client is renowned for creating memorable events for some of the UK's most recognisable brands from corporate conferences and events to exciting parties and their projects span the globe for thousands of attendees. They cover live, hybrid and virtual projects so have a real versatile offering!
As Project Assistant, your responsibilities will include;
* Sourcing and booking venues across the UK
* Supporting the wider project team
* Sourcing and purchasing props for the event
* Liaising with suppliers and stakeholders
* Maintaining organisation and coordinating diaries/spreadsheets
* Showing strong communication skills
* Proposing and presenting ideas for the event
* Assisting with pre and post event administration
* Providing support on logistical plans of events including transport, travel and accommodation
* Providing input to creative brainstorming sessions
* Researching for proposals, including location research and supplier costings
* Attending live events, ensuring they run smoothly
The ideal candidate will have worked within an event agency but they will consider candidates who have recently graduated with a degree and have a can do attitude with a great personality. The role will suit a creative individual with the desire to progress in the events sector and who has previous experience in assisting with or managing similar events. Our client is open to varying levels of candidates however you must have a creative flair and be willing to provide ideas to ensure each event has a unique feel. Any production knowledge would be an added benefit but is not essential.
In return this excellent agency will provide a nurturing environment for the right person to grow and develop alongside a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: MBP18669