PROJECT DIRECTOR - FULL-SERVICE EVENTS AGENCY
£Competitive + Benefits
A senior level opportunity within a full-service creative events agency based in West Yorkshire. As a Project Director you will lead complex events for a broad range of big brand names across the auto, retail, tech, telecoms and financial sectors, as well as manage an established team of Project Managers!
With multiple offices, this well-established events and communications agency have won a host of awards for their creative and innovative events, as well as having a prestigious roster of clients.
Offering fully integrated services this agency specialises in event logistics, exhibitions, production, creative, digital and video. This agency work with a wide variety of clients across automotive, technology, financial, retail and telecoms sectors and deliver a range of projects including events, experiential, exhibitions, internal communications, digital and video.
You will work within a friendly, hard-working and dedicated team were hard work is rewarded. This agency provides a fantastic working environment and generous benefits.
Due to business success this agency are now looking for a Project Director to join their team and play a lead and integral role across a number of key client account relationships and oversee the delivery of some amazing events and projects!
Reporting to the head of department this Project Director role includes:
* Having full responsibility for taking the lead on large scale projects
* Developing and growing excellent client and stakeholder relationships
* Being a trusted advisor to clients and leading on pitches
* Providing strategic input and direction
* Working with internal teams (events, digital, creative, production, video and animation)
* Overseeing and driving full project delivery
* Managing and mentoring the team to success
* Ensuring internal process are efficient as possible
* Overseeing the financial elements of the projects
* Reviewing, analysing and reporting on project / campaign performance
We are looking for strong events and production agency candidates who have worked within a full-service, integrated, events or creative agency. You will have proven experience dealing with senior level clients & stakeholders, having the ability to not only build relationships but manage large scale projects and events. You will have a strong understanding of internal teams including creative, production, events, video and digital and be able to lead highly complex production heavy events.