West Yorkshire - Hybrid. Are you looking to kickstart your events career and have a passion for the event industry?
This brilliant and highly regarded events agency is treading a successful path and has ambitious plans to continue. Established by some of the best talent in the business, and with excellent customer service at the heart of the agency, they deliver high end global incentives, conferences and some exhibitions for a range of blue chip and SME’s.
Nurturing a culture where the team looks out for one another, and the atmosphere is happy and friendly – personality fit is key for them and their clients.
With a growing calendar of events, the team is expanding and are looking for a Project Executive to join the growing company.
With a range of duties and learning opportunities on offer this is an excellent chance to continue growing your career in an events agency.
• Supporting the wider events team to deliver projects from conception to completion
• Involvement in proposal writing and creative input
• Liaising with clients regarding their requirements
• Managing delegates both pre-event and onsite
• Sourcing and liaising with venues
• Negotiating and liaising with suppliers
• Assisting in budget management
• Organising travel and accommodation for delegates and contractors
• Onsite management
The ideal candidate will have proven events experience and experience with providing a high quality of customer service. You will also be an excellent communicator with a confident phone manner who understands the importance of attention to detail.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities, we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: SH11240