A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a successful and well established technical production company that service a wide range of corporate and exhibition events.
With nationwide offices, this company offer first rate technical services to a number of events and production agencies with high profile events held across the UK and overseas.
Due to ongoing growth and successful new business wins, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their established team!
You will be working as a Project Manager supporting on a number of technical and production requirements. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for providing the technical support across a range of exhibitions events to the highest of standards.
This is a broad role, with responsibilities including;
* Taking technical specifications
* Creating quotations and CAD drawings
* Liaising with a number of suppliers
* Sourcing freelance staff where necessary
* Pulling together technical specifications and health and safety documentation
* General crew logistics such as travel and accommodation
* Maintaining project timeframes and budgets
* Attending and overseeing the exhibition events on-site
* Taking detailed post event feedback
* A good technical understanding for exhibitions
* Working collaboratively with other in house departments
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the live event industry for an AV supply company. Someone who has the ability to manage large technical budgets and has a strong technical knowledge across audio, sound and lighting will be very suitable for this position. It is important that candidates have an enthusiastic and hard-working attitude, able to handle heavy lifting and to be able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment coupled with a strong audio visual understanding.
In return this agency offers excellent benefits and progression opportunities, where you will be given the chance to work across a range of high profile events and a place where your natural talent can flourish within a family feel technical production company.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry.