This specialist design and build company focus on delivering bespoke 3D solutions for a range of clients within the UK and European markets.
Due to a number of client wins this they are at an exciting point of growth not only within the creative part of the business, but also across production and project management. Working hand in hand with their clients and consistently striving to create stand out bespoke solutions this growing team is fast becoming the go to for companies who are looking for the highest level of 3D creative.
Due to continued success, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage client relationship and communication
- Manage timelines after handover in the workshop and on site
- Ensuring quality standards of service are achieved
- Responsibility for final quality control to all clients
- Manage and account for project document costs
- Manage and attend sites as required throughout Europe
- Working with the team and 3rd party teams on site
- Organise and attend client meetings and offer client advice
- Conduct a daily workshop walkaround with workshop staff
- Attend internal project handover and up-date meetings
- Organise pre-build meeting obtaining approval and identifying extra costs
- Liaise with FM regarding expenses, credit and fuel cards
- Monitor client feedback to Project department
- Source new suppliers and update supplier list
This role will suit someone who has experience of managing complex projects from design to completion. You will have the ability to liaise across internal functions and have experience of working with tradesmen. Good organisation and planning skills and excellent time management are essential for this role. This role will involve working within a close-knit team but you will also need the initiative to work productively alone.
In return this agency can offer a fantastic platform to be part of an exciting, innovative and growing business with exciting opportunities for development, and an excellent commission structure!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: LL11004