EXHIBITION PROJECT MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS & TRADESHOWS
SW LONDON / KENT
£NEG + benefits
Are you a client facing Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering exhibition and/or tradeshow stand build projects? Do not miss out on this opportunity to join this fabulous, owner managed exhibitions company!
On the up and up this exhibitions focused events business has gone from strength to strength in recent years, delivering a range of large scale exhibits and build environments for some well-known corporate brands and trade associations. These have included bespoke build 250x250 sqm, double decker stands! Clients vary in industry sector from aerospace, pharma, education and technology and the project management team are now expanding due to an increase in their project portfolio.
The mix of work across client accounts includes bespoke build projects, shell scheme exhibition stands and tradeshow events. The role will include key stakeholder management as well as leading the smooth delivery of projects on an international scale. You will be working between 2 teams within the same office; One that design and build exhibition stands globally and the second who organise UK clients' attendance at international exhibitions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Operational Project Management of exhibition build projects. Bespoke builds and shell scheme stands
* Liaison with show organisers
* Client liaison
* Client budget management (multi currency)
* Preparing construction packs and schedules
* Managing exhibition deadlines for both suppliers and clients
* External supplier management including (but not limited to) Print, AV and electricity, furniture, carpets and catering.
* Preparing promotional packs
* Managing catalogue entries and print copy with in-house design team
* Briefing regarding graphic wraps and posters
* Managing association grant submissions
* International onsite project delivery in Europe, US, & Middle East
Our client requires previous project management experience, in the B2B service sector, ideally within in event management. A flexible work ethic and strong communication style (at all levels) will be key to the success of the applicant.
You should be able to work as part of a team but equally individual responsibility and possess good written communication skills.
You should be computer literate and confident in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ideally a CRM system.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, exhibitions & experiential, if this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.