Hybrid Working - Join a highly respected, innovative events agency delivering a breadth of services to their clients including production, digital engagement, VR/AR, apps and gamification.
Creative and cutting edge. Fantastic clients and more coming on board every week. With a pipeline of work already in place for this year and next this agency is going places, and now there is the chance to join them and play a leading role where you can develop your career as the agency grows.
Delivering a wide range of creative events for a huge variety of clients this agency came through Covid stronger than ever. They won new clients, won awards and built their reputation further. Now with live events back they have an opportunity like never before, capitalising on all of the great relationships they have and fast tracking the growth of the agency.
That's where you (and this fantastic career opportunity) come in.
Due to continued success this thriving events agency are now looking for a Project Manager to join their talented team. You will be responsible for bringing the client's vision to life, interpreting the initial brief and concept through to delivery onsite.
As a Project Manager your key responsibilities will include;
* Building and developing relationships with clients and stakeholders
* Holding full responsibility for events from brief through to on-site management
* Interpreting client briefs
* Developing creative proposals alongside the team
* Advising on production and technology
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Overseeing production elements onsite
* Production scheduling and timelines management
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with experience as a Project Manager in a production/exhibition setting. Experience across live, hybrid and virtual events will be beneficial.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.