With expertise in technical production, they provide state-of-the-art technology to deliver cutting edge events to a wide variety of clients.
Their fantastic reputation and extensive in house expertise has enabled them to develop an enviable client list.
Due to ongoing business success they are seeking a Project Manager to join their hardworking and creative team and oversee the delivery of their fantastic events by managing client relationships and pre-planning aspects of production.
As Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of managing client relationships, will be lynchpin between internal teams and clients and will:
* Oversee the delivery of projects from brief to completion
* Liaise with clients from initial briefings stages and be main point of contact throughout
* Book freelancers & technicians to aid in event delivery
* Coordinate & manage external suppliers
* Assess health & safety requirements and create documentation
* Manage project budgets
You will have a solid understanding of event production and will preferably have some technical understanding.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who take time to understand their client's requirements and deliver flawless events whether face to face, virtually or a mixture of both!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.