MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
LONDON - FLEXIBLE WORKING
A brilliant opportunity to join an agency boasting medical and scientific expertise on a global scale, creating medical content that stands out and has an impact.
Building partnerships and alliances with their clients, this agency create campaigns, awareness and engagement to the healthcare community to bring to life complex concepts that resonate with the audience. Working with huge names in the pharmaceutical sector, they work across a broad range of therapy areas providing patient marketing, congress materials, disease awareness and digital communications.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors to join the team. Working across a broad range of projects, these roles require strong project management experience coupled with a flair for building lasting relationships with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing a number of accounts across the business
* Developing relationships and advising on additional projects that meet client's needs
* Working with editorial colleagues to prepare proposals and ensure that appropriate data is available to understand and deliver the project
* Overseeing planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they stay within scope and on budget
* Leading on specific projects
* Liaising with clients to communicate timelines and updates for projects
* Providing financial management across accounts
The successful candidate will have experience working for a medical communications agency ideally on a global scale. Strong knowledge and experience working within the pharmaceutical and healthcare field is a must as is the ability to work closely with internal teams and external suppliers.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work at a company with a kind and supportive work ethic, modern offices and benefits such as free breakfast and flexible working.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.