Hybrid working - Your chance to join an iconic group of venues who are renowned for hosting large scale events and exhibitions!
This established group and their venues are the go-to for a variety of large-scale events including conferences, awards ceremonies, exhibitions, sporting events, exhibitions and much more for a huge range of exciting clients. With a reputation that is second to none, this fantastic venue offers a full turnkey solution for their clients via a passionate and experienced team. With impressive growth plans for the coming year, there has never been a better time to join this organisation and become part of their continued success!
An opportunity has now arisen for an Account Manager to join their team. This role will be focussed on working closely with current clients to nurture and build accounts in order to further build the events calendar for the venue.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Holding accountability for a number of key client accounts
- Developing these relationships to identify and secure repeat business
- Unearthing opportunities within existing accounts for new business and event wins
- Working towards revenue targets to maximise the profitability of accounts
- Monitoring the performance of your accounts to ensure year on year growth
- Upselling on additional ancillary services for existing confirmed event bookings
- Reporting on progress, account development and sales activity
- Developing sales reports and maintaining client records
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing and developing high value accounts with a proactive, consultative and forward thinking approach. We are ideally looking for individuals from within B2B event or corporate background. You will have strong commercial acumen and be confident in building strong relationships quickly and effectively.
In return they offer flexible working and a host of great benefits including discounts, free lunches, health benefits and more...
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy ref. LKS11261