This leading Audio-Visual Hire, Live Events and Staging Company have been trading for over 18 years, operating both nationally and internationally. They offer permanent audio-visual solutions from concept through to install and sign off, as well as equipment hire and full technical event production solutions.
This business has a glowing reputation in the industry and a track record of delivering great results. They go the extra mile to ensure their services and solutions are competitive and efficient, that customers and employees are happy, and that the planet is a greener and better place to be! This is all demonstrated by the fact a huge percentage of their client base is repeat business and referrals!
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries, and fantastic career opportunities - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
This role requires you to be a competent and experienced Senior Audio-Visual Technician who is comfortable preparing, operating and maintaining our range of AV equipment.
The main responsibilities include:
- On-site support for projects of all sizes - including the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals, show operation etc.
- Represent the company whilst onsite as a point of contact for the client
- Work with the project management team to determine what is required and how it will be delivered effectively and professionally to fulfil our clients' requirements.
- Preparation of equipment prior to dispatch.
- Assist in planning and pre-event testing of full AV systems.
- Occasional delivery and collection of equipment.
- Dealing with customer dry hire collections and returns
- Assisting with Management of rental stock.
- Reporting missing items and damages.
- Working with the management team to ensure our equipment inventory lists are accurate and kept up to date.
- Provide technical support to the warehouse team.
- Maintain company standards and methods when working with freelance crew
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of AV, including sound, lighting, video, projection, IT, etc. You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years live events experience as an events technician and work well as part of a team, as well as independently when required.
In return, you will get the chance to join an excellent company and be a part of a team that produces award-winning projects, as well as the opportunity to excel in your career in a business that has fantastic opportunities for talented professionals.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential, and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting for.
Vacancy reference: MM11163