One of Europe's leading healthcare content specialists, their expertise and success lies in a deep understanding of pharmaceutical companies and drug life cycles. Creating digital content to connect clients with their customers they understand the best way to deliver medical education to a range of audiences through data driven research and creative campaigns.
With an outstanding culture, they pride themselves on being a socially conscious business with their employees at the heart of everything they do.
Due to continued growth and wide scope of projects, this agency are looking for a talented and creative Senior Designer to join the team to produce designs for a broad range of digital healthcare projects including print communication, packaging and motion graphics.
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage tasks from inception to completion on multiple projects, inputting into weekly project status reports Manage and developing a team of Junior and Middleweight Designers.
* Liaise with project leads and organise workload for the design team.
* Digest project briefs and suggest ideas and solutions.
* Work with the account management team to help to develop materials and content for digital projects.
* Lead the team to deliver design projects.
* Adhere to internal project management and quality control processes and protocols.
* Report to Design Director on progress of project, quality assurance and potential risks on a regular basis.
* Keep up to date with and a passion for latest technologies.
* Present projects to clients and colleagues.
* Liaise with printing companies.
* Support the Design Director to develop and implement processes.
* Be able to confidently input to and lead internal and external meeting.
Candidates must have proven experience producing innovative and creative designs for digital projects with experience in UX/UI, Adobe Creative Suite and digital campaigns.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a great team with excellent benefits and company culture.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.