Your opportunity to join this well-established agency who offer a full service experience to their clients.
With a solid foundation and a market reputation for delivering truly unique events, this agency is going from strength to strength. Working with a broad base of established clients they pride themselves on building a two way relationship with their clients resulting in exceptional delivery and repeat business!
Focusing mainly on the automotive sector (and more recently pivoting over to virtual!) they have an impressive client base and work across the board to deliver a diverse range of events including exhibitions, press launches, ride and drives and incentives to name a few!
With an emphasis on training and continuous development of their staff this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their ongoing success and business growth they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Event Manager/ Director to work closely with the Head of Events to develop department strategy and processes. Duties will include:
- Oversee and manage multiple projects and event project managers simultaneously
- Prioritising workload based on understanding of company objectives
- Provide guidance and support to the wider team
- Involved with regular employee review meetings and appraisals
- Communicating, maintaining, and developing client relationships where required
- Work alongside all internal stakeholders
- Uphold a high standard of event delivery by supporting the wider team
- Ultimately responsible for the full financial budgeting process throughout the projects.
- Work with assigned event project manager to ensure that budgets are kept up to date.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, support, and guidance to the rest of the teams
- Extremely confident and competent in writing and implementing all Health and Safety
- Ensure that all compliance and safety paperwork is submitted in accordance with current guidance and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have experience within all areas of event and project management as well as managing a team. You will be used to working in a fast pace environment and will have the ability to prioritise and balance multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail. Experience of working for an event agency or exhibition design and build company, with a
Strong logistical background is a must for this position.
In return they offer the opportunity to be part of an exciting and vibrant company where you can work on a wide range of high profile events and really grow your career in a supportive team environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.