Senior Project Manager / Director - Events
An exciting opportunity to join a a full service global design agency who are big in the sports market!
Established since 2009 this vibrant agency brings clients and customers together through creative thinking and innovative design.
With clients varying across a diverse range of sectors this exciting agency provide tailor-made solutions across exhibition stands, experiential projects and retail fit outs. Encompassing an in-house design and project management teams they work with external build suppliers to deliver builds on a truly global scale.
No project is too large or too small and with their existing dedicated and sociable team there has never been a better time to join this fantastic agency!
Our client is now looking for a Project Manager to join their exhibition custom build team in their Central London based office. This role will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of each custom build project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end delivery of each project
- Taking the initial client brief
- Implementing project schedules
- Working closely with in-house design team
- Briefing and managing external build contractors and suppliers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Managing budgets and overseeing cost management / margins
- Overseeing stand installation on a global scale
- Delivering multiple complex projects simultaneously
Ideally we are looking for strong Project Managers who are currently working in an exhibition design and build agency however candidates from an experiential or retail build background will also be considered. Knowledge of build materials, budget management and international delivery (including the US) would also be beneficial!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!