|Job Title:||SEO MANAGER|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2016 09:12|
£25,000 - £30,000
Born from a leading web development agency, this search marketing agency is growing - rapidly!
With a focus on PPC, SEO and related content, this agency work with a long list of SME's from a variety of sectors including financial services, travel and education.
This agency work closely with the clients to really get under the skin of their business, to truly understand their target audience and discover the best way to increase their traffic! With a small, yet experienced team - this agency has huge growth plans and is looking for more enthusiastic individuals to embark on the venture!
We are looking for an experienced and forward thinking SEO Manager, that will hold the following responsibilities:
- Manage all SEO Campaigns from development to delivery
- Develop the team and mentor junior members
- Liaising with the content team to share SEO strategy
- Carry out post campaign analysis and reporting
- Support the Chief Technical Officer with considered thoughts on SEO techniques
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual that will possess the following:
- Extensive SEO experience - preferably from an agency
- A sound understanding of the technical elements of SEO
- A genuine interest in search marketing!
Have you got what it takes for SEO Manager? Click the link to apply….
Not for you? Maybe we have another role more suited…. www.liverecruitment.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's